none
[UWP, Windows Store] Strange crash logs in Windows store dashoard

Question

• Hi,

I have a Windows Universal apps that is built under WinJS with Windows Runtime Component for web-service calls, database ,etc.

I have submitted this app in windows store and it is live. Many customers are using it but they are facing unusual crashes.

While testing the same app in release / debug mode in my PC, no any crash occurs.

I looked in the windows store dashboard and there are some crash logged and Failure name is:

STOWED_EXCEPTION_IRestrictedErrorInfo_NOSOS_TEXT_Function_could_not_execute_because_it_was_deleted_or_garbage_collected._(Exception_from_HRESULT:_0x89020001)_89020001_MyPackageName!unknown_function

I searched a lot about this failure in internet but didn't find any useful information. 

Kishor Bikram Oli

• Edited by KishorBikramOli Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:32 AM
    • Moved by Jayden Gu Wednesday, December 14, 2016 3:04 AM related to Dev Center
    Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Geekishor,

Your issue is related to the windows store, I will move your case to there for better support.

Best Regards,

Jayden Gu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:47 AM
  • Hi Geekishor,

Please contact Dev Center Support through your developer account so that you will be assisted better.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:47 AM
  • Hi Chery Bu,

I do not have any payment options / subscriptions to create an incident in dev center support. Aren't there any other options? 

Kishor Bikram Oli

Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:00 AM
  • Hi Jayden Gu,

Yes please. Waiting for some solutions on this.

Thank you.

Kishor Bikram Oli

Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:01 AM
  • Hi Geekishor,

The Dev Center Support is free, and you don't need other payment options/subscriptions to create Dev Center Support. you just need to sign in your developer account and follow up like the screenshot.

You can also click Chat, please note that chat is available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. EDT, excluding U.S.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:52 AM