none
Biztalk 2010 and WCF SAP / custom receive location problem (SapErrorMessage=Name or password is incorrect) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a problem with SAP receive location in BizTalk 2010 environment (SapErrorMessage=Name or password is incorrect.)

I have two receive locations for my testing, one is of type SAP adapter and the other one is WCF-custom with sap-binding.
    I'm using two only because I want to see is there maybe a problem in receive location type.

I've done everything from the help manual

"SAP RFC SDK 6.40 UNICODE.
    This is available as part of SNOTE* 27517.
    The instructions to download the SDK are available at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=94691.
    After you have downloaded and extracted the SDK, copy all the DLLs from the \rfcsdk\bin and
    \rfcsdk\lib folders and copy them to the relevant location mentioned just preceding this table."

I have installed biztalk adapters 32/64 bit from Biztalk dvd.

Environment:

Windows Server 2008 SP2 64 bit, Biztalk 2010.

In machine.config (32/64 bit) i have

<bindingElementExtensions>
     <add name="sapAdapter" type="Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPAdapterExtensionElement, Microsoft.Adapters.SAP, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

<bindingExtensions>
    <add name="sapBinding" type="Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPAdapterBindingSection, Microsoft.Adapters.SAP, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

<client>
          <endpoint binding="sapBinding" contract="IMetadataExchange" name="sap" />

<DbProviderFactories>
     <add name="Data Provider for SAP" invariant="Microsoft.Data.SAPClient"
            description=".NET Framework Data Provider for mySAP Business Suite"
            type="Microsoft.Data.SAPClient.SAPClientFactory, Microsoft.Data.SAPClient, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />

Also I've read about AcceptCredentialsInUri but i don't see any place where I can put this property to True.

In my production/test environment with Biztalk 2006 and win server 2003 everything works great.

When I run command sapinfo -v I get:

This RFC library belongs to the SAP R/3 Release ***640,0,395 UNICODE ***

and command: sapinfo ashost=appserver sysnr=XX I got this information:

SAP release: 620
    SAP kernel release: 640

-----------------------
    Could you please give me some directions what should I do or where to look at. (Username and password are OK - i'm using them from my existing test environment)

When I create receive location and when i try to enable it I got this error message:

The Messaging Engine failed to add a receive location "IDOC_Custom" with URL
    "sap://Client=355;lang=EN@A/XXXXX/11?ListenerGwHost=XXXXXXX&ListenerGwServ=XXXX&ListenerProgramId=XXXXX" to the adapter "WCF-Custom".
    Reason: "Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.ConnectionException:
    Details: ErrorCode=RFC_OK. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE.
    SapErrorMessage=Name or password is incorrect. Please re-enter.  AdapterErrorMessage=. ---> Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RFCException:
    Details: ErrorCode=RFC_OK. ErrorGroup=RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE. SapErrorMessage=Name or password is incorrect. Please re-enter.  AdapterErrorMessage=.
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.RfcClientConnection.Open()
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPConnection.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at Microsoft.Adapters.SAP.SAPConnection.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Design.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Guid clientId, TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Design.ConnectionPool.GetConnectionHandler[TConnectionHandler](Guid clientId, TimeSpan timeout, MetadataLookup metadataLookup, String& connectionId)
       at Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.Channels.AdapterChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.Adapters.Internal.LayeredChannelBindingElement.LayeredChannelListener`1.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ChannelDispatcher.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint.Enable()
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiveEndpoint..ctor(BizTalkEndpointContext endpointContext, IBTTransportProxy transportProxy, ControlledTermination control)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfReceiver`2.AddReceiveEndpoint(String url, IPropertyBag adapterConfig, IPropertyBag bizTalkConfig)".

Thanks

MatijaT

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 5:05 PM

All replies