none
Pricing About the Windows Azure Storgae

Question

• Hello,

After going through the documentation about windows azure storage i get to know that about pricing. Pricing is calculated based on the Region, Size and Transfer and other factors.

What i wanted to know is, am i being charged, when i create multiple Storage Accounts ? Or will it be the sum of memory consumed by all the storage accounts.

How many storage account can i created under one subscription.

I am in the need to created more than 10K azure storage account to grant permission to my customer in order to read and write the files.

As per my understanding windows azure does not have an option to generate the access keys at Container Level.

K K Sanghi

Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:55 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You’ll only be billed for the storage space used by the page blob regardless of how much you allocate.

Storage capacity is billed in units of the average daily amount of data stored, in gigabytes (GB), over a monthly period. For example, if you consistently utilized 10 GB of storage for the first half of the month and none for the second half of the month, you would be billed for your average usage of 5 GB of storage.

You can create 20 Storage Accounts per Azure Subscription.

And for Container-Level Access Policy, refer this link:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd179391.aspx

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,
    Azam Khan

Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:17 PM