none
[UWP][XAML]Visual Studio 2015 Properties Color Picker Not Working

Question

• The color picker in the Visual Studio 2015 Properties Window recently stopped working for me. It used to pop up when I would click the property (Background, BorderBrush, etc.), but now I can't get it to come up at all. Is it possible that I somehow changed some setting to cause this? If so, what setting is it? Is it possible that it somehow got uninstalled? If so, how do I reinstall it? It is very frustrating to need to figure out the name or code for a color without being able to see it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 4:37 PM

All replies

• Hi Nathan Sokalski,
    To show the the color picker in the Visual Studio 2015 Properties Window, we can click Tools ->Import and Export Settings... then select the Rest all Setting. Like the following image:

After that it will reset your Properties to the visual studio 2015. 

Best Regards,
    Jayden Gu

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:11 AM
  • Hi Nathan Sokalski,

Did you solve this issue successfully?

How about sharing you solution and result here.

It will benefit other community members who encounter similar issue.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 08, 2016 2:32 AM
  • No, I haven't. I am still looking, I will post a solution if I find one.

Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Monday, August 08, 2016 4:38 PM
  • Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your update and it's really kind of you for dedicated researching.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 1:50 AM