How to password protect an Azure Web App RRS feed

All replies

• Greetings Colin,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft forums. We are pleased to answer your query.

Here’s how you can configure your Azure Web App to use Microsoft Account as an authentication provider.

I hope that the reply will assist you in getting your query addressed. In case you require further assistance, please do reply to the thread as we are always available to your queries.

Regards.

Md. Shihab

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you as this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. And vote as helpful.

• Proposed as answer by Md Shihab Sunday, January 15, 2017 6:07 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by ceBlueSky Sunday, January 15, 2017 1:20 PM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 4:37 AM
  • Thanks that worked.

Do you also know where I can see any Azure activity logs, to see who, where, and when someone logged on to the password protected sites? Is there also a way I can add and remove users so they can either be granted or denied access to the sites.

Sunday, January 15, 2017 1:20 PM
  • Greetings Colin,

You can enable Web Server logging in the 
    Azure Portal by going to the blade for your web app and clicking Settings > Diagnostics logs. You can read more about Diagnostics Logging for detailed information on the topic.

By default, App Service provides authentication but does not restrict authorised access to your site content and APIs. You must authorise users in your app code.

Hope this helps!

Regards.

Md. Shihab

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you as this can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. And vote as helpful.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:52 AM