none
Getting randomly kicked out on a new Lenovo Ideapad U330 RRS feed

• Question

• I am using a staffing software developed by www.intelliplan.se. I use this software on a Fujitsu and Acer Ultrabook with no problems running windows 8.1.

But on the Lenovo ideapad U330 I am randomly kicked out. I have made a clean install of Windows 8 and then upgraded to Windows 8.1. After having recorded the processes this is the message that shows in the recording right after I am getting kicked out.

: Microsoft .NET Error Reporting Shim, 2.0.50727.7905 (win9rel.050727-7900), Microsoft Corporation, DW20.EXE -X -S 3560, DW20.EXE

CCPushButton, Intelliplan.exe, TaskDialog, Intelliplan.exe, #32770

Windows problemreport, 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623), Microsoft Corporation, WERFAULT.EXE -U -P 6848 -S 3324, WERFAULT.EXE

On the screen the message is: Intelliplan.exe has stopped working and is going to close,  Microsoft .NET Error Reporting Shim

Anyone that can help? I have tried all advise I have received from both Lenovo and Intelliplan, like updated all drivers and other patches related to Windows 8.1

Bengtvet

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:40 PM

Answers

• This web site is for help in writing software. Looks like the author of Intelliplan.exe could use some of this kind of help when writing the program, but we don't own this executable's source code (trade secret!), so can't release a fix for you.

You need to bring this to the author of Intelliplan.exe to have any hope of obtaining an update that fix this. If you don't know how to find the publisher of a file, visit the windows forums on answers.microsoft.com.

Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:17 PM
  • Hello,

For this issue, I suggest you asking it on link below:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

This forum supports for issues regarding .NET Framework Class Libraries.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:15 AM

All replies

• This web site is for help in writing software. Looks like the author of Intelliplan.exe could use some of this kind of help when writing the program, but we don't own this executable's source code (trade secret!), so can't release a fix for you.

You need to bring this to the author of Intelliplan.exe to have any hope of obtaining an update that fix this. If you don't know how to find the publisher of a file, visit the windows forums on answers.microsoft.com.

Visual C++ MVP

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 4:17 PM
  • Hello,

For this issue, I suggest you asking it on link below:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

This forum supports for issues regarding .NET Framework Class Libraries.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:15 AM