none
Image files are not loading in windows Photo viewer in WES7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have customized WES7 OS installed on the system, I have added the feature package of Windows Photo Viewer and Graphics Platform, restarted the machine.

When I try to open any image file by Windows Photo Viewer, no response from the system. I tried both double click the image file and open with Photo viewer, both doesn't work.

any help to solve the issue is much appreciated!

Regards,

Prabu

Thursday, July 9, 2015 12:02 PM

Answers

• If you have added these packages to an image separately using DISM, then you have to re-install the language package. You can add the language package (lp.cab) using DISM as well. All packages are language neutral, thus a language package is needed to complete the installation.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide SIM (WEI), Pro Guide to WE8S & WES 7, Pro Guide to POS for .NET - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

• Marked as answer by Prabu_mdt Friday, July 10, 2015 10:47 AM
    Thursday, July 9, 2015 3:18 PM

All replies

• If you have added these packages to an image separately using DISM, then you have to re-install the language package. You can add the language package (lp.cab) using DISM as well. All packages are language neutral, thus a language package is needed to complete the installation.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide SIM (WEI), Pro Guide to WE8S & WES 7, Pro Guide to POS for .NET - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

• Marked as answer by Prabu_mdt Friday, July 10, 2015 10:47 AM
    Thursday, July 9, 2015 3:18 PM
  • thanks Sean. that worked like a charm!:)

thank you!

-Prabu

Friday, July 10, 2015 10:48 AM
  • One of my favorite labs in the book and class :)

Friday, July 10, 2015 4:11 PM