none
Run WPF.exe on WEB RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Jimmy7690,

This forum is discuss Silverlight issue.

Since your problem is more related to WPF, I help you move this thread to WPF forum to get a better help. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:49 AM

• Hi  Jimmy7690,

>>Hello,i have a WPF Exe with some Databases in Background and some logic and now i want to run the GUI in a Webbrowser is this possible? And how?

As far as I know, there is no way to run the WPF application(exe) program directly on the Webbrowser.

You can try the following way. You can create a WPF XAML Browser Application. So that you can open it on the page.

You can refer the following articles about WPF XAML Browser Applications.

WPF XAML Browser Applications Overview:

XAML browser applications (XBAPs) combines features of both Web applications and rich-client applications. Like Web applications, XBAPs can be deployed to a Web server and started from Internet Explorer or Firefox. Like rich-client applications, XBAPs can take advantage of the capabilities of WPF. Developing XBAPs is also similar to rich-client development. This topic provides a simple, high-level introduction to XBAP development and describes where XBAP development differs from standard rich-client development.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 5:41 AM