none
Custom Subject line warning for specific recipients RRS feed

• Question

• At work, I have to send and reply to thousands of messages each week.  For a select group of people I email, I have to include specific information in the subject line or those people will not read my email.  For everyone else I am not allowed to include that information due to privacy laws.  Is there a way in Outlook 2010 to have a warning pop-up each time I write an email to those people that checks if I have included that specific information in the subject?  I don't need Outlook to check if I entered the information.  I just need it to remind me to check if I entered it.  The ideal solution would be like the "no subject warning" in that it would say "send anyway" and if I hit NO, it would take me back to the email to edit the subject line and if I hit yes, it would send.  

Please send detailed step-by-step instructions as my skill level in setting up outlook is limited to sending emails and having custom signatures I can choose between.  Thanks.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:59 PM

All replies

• Hi SVL.MBA,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

According to your description, could you please give more explaintion about your objective? Are you developing in VSTO application or use the VBA editor? Please clarify it in the forum for further research.

Have a good day.

Leo_Gao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, September 28, 2012 2:16 AM