none
Multiple reportviewer controls on page autorefresh issue RRS feed

• Question

• I'm creating a dashboard application with reporting services 2012 and the reportviewer control to embed reports into a page.

I'm dynamically adding the reports in the code-behind of the page and each report has the autorefresh set to 60, so the reports would refresh every minute.  This works find when you have 1 reportviewer control on the page, but fails to refresh any report past the first control added.

There is a loop, gathering the reports from the database then then for each dashboard report, the code does the following:

rpt.ID = "rptRV" + sPath; 

rpt.ServerReport.ReportServerCredentials = new MyDashbardCredentials();
                rpt.Style["position"] = "absolute";
                rpt.Style["top"] = Convert.ToString(row.Field<string>("PositionX"));
                rpt.Style["left"] = Convert.ToString(row.Field<string>("PositionY"));
                rpt.ProcessingMode = ProcessingMode.Remote;
                rpt.AsyncRendering = false;
                rpt.ShowReportBody = true;
                rpt.ViewStateMode = System.Web.UI.ViewStateMode.Enabled;
                rpt.ServerReport.ReportServerUrl = new System.Uri("https://myreportserverdomain/reportserver");
                rpt.ServerReport.ReportPath = row.Field<string>("Path");

rpt.ShowToolBar = false;

rpt.SizeToReportContent = true;
                rpt.Visible = true;

dvRpt.Controls.Add(rpt);
                dvNew.Controls.Add(dvRpt);

At the end the reportviewer control is added to a div (dvRpt) then that div is added to the containing div (dvNew)

Each report has a lastupdate date expresssion

I upgraded from version 10.0.0.0 to 13.0.0.0 and the problem still persists.

• Moved by Xi Jin Monday, August 29, 2016 6:14 AM
    • Edited by scottbi Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:50 PM
    Sunday, August 28, 2016 4:38 PM