none
Interactive button how to add pic RRS feed

• Question

• Working on Expression Web 2 I just add a Interactive Button in my webpage for a example button name is Photos in the photos i want to put 2010 add all the picture of my event how can i do that.
    Marlene Guerron
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 5:08 AM

All replies

• Hunh?

It's difficult to determine exactly what you're asking, but it sounds as if you think that you can just create an interactive button titled "Photos" and have it be a photo gallery. If that is the case, you can't. There is no built-in photo gallery in EW, any version, and if there were, that wouldn't be the way it would be created.

You need to use one of the two-and-a-half bajillion photo gallery apps out there to create your gallery or slideshow, then follow the instructions provided for that app to integrate it with your page/site. You will need to know something about HTML and CSS to prepare the page, and at least enough about implementing whatever scripting is called for to follow the directions to enable the gallery/slideshow.

If that is not what you're asking, then I have no idea. You're going to have to be a lot clearer.

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 6:57 AM
  • The topic of photo galleries has come up multiple times. There is a list of those people have recommended at http://expressionwebforum.com/index.php/topic,23.msg28.html#msg28 
    Free Expression Web Tutorials
    For an Expression Web forum with without the posting issues try expressionwebforum.com
    Tuesday, April 5, 2011 1:23 PM