none
I made an application and when i gave that app to a friend to test, he get this error.

Question

• I made an application and when i gave that app to a friend to test, he get this error in Avast: "idp.alexa.51" and avast think that app is an Virus.

Saturday, April 29, 2017 11:23 AM

Answers

• Sounds like a anti-virus software believes your application is a virus. Either give it a different name or have your friend add your application to the list of safe applications.

For example in Norton security

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Saturday, April 29, 2017 1:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Allincai Rares,

I can hardly understand what your application is, and how it works.

Could you share it via cloud storage such as OneDrive, Dropbox, etc?

Ashidacchi

Saturday, April 29, 2017 12:29 PM
  • Sounds like a anti-virus software believes your application is a virus. Either give it a different name or have your friend add your application to the list of safe applications.

For example in Norton security

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Saturday, April 29, 2017 1:14 PM