none
Where is Lt2pcfg.h in Windows CE 5? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I'm developing an client application that needs to connect to a vpn server through a tunnel based on l2tp/ipsec with a preshared key. According to MSDN there is a struct named L2TP_CONFIG_DATA that should be used in the lpb field of RasSetEntryProperties() function to create a VPN connection based on this security protocol. L2TP_CONFIG_DATA is declared in Lt2pcfg.h header. I have been searching such file anywhere in my hard disk, in windows CE install disks and finally in a general search on the internet, and I have not find any implementation of such file. Do you know if it is available in a repository or under demand to Microsoft support?

If this file is not available, are there an alternative way to create this l2tp/ipsec connection within windows CE 5?. I'm using Windows 7 x64 with Visual Studio 2005 in the host and Windows CE 5 on a platform based on armv4i as the target device. 

Thanks beforehand.

With regards.

Mariano

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Thursday, June 2, 2011 7:05 AM (From:Visual Studio Smart Device Development - Native C++ Project)
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 10:53 AM

All replies