none
Receiving multiple schemas in biztalk orchestration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i have a scenario like,

one of my client will receive data from his clients(ex-3 clients). each client have different formats. once my client receive xml data from their clients he will pass that data to biztalk service(here based on the data we need to map that incomming data to standard schema and further some logic).

now can any one help me how to create  an orchestration to receive different formats and map to  that to a cannonical schema.and also expose that orchestration as service

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Dinesh

It should be simply done if you have 3 maps - each map converts from a particular client schema to a canonical schema.

So -

MapA : Client SchemaA -> Canonical

MapB : Client SchemaB -> Canonical

MapC : Client SchemaC -> Canonical

Apply all 3 maps on the ReceivePort (ReceiveLocation should contain the XMLReceive pipeline). Based on the input messagetype, the correct map would be chosen on the ReceivePort and converted to your common/canonical message.

Your orchestration Receive Shape would receive the Canonical schema.

You can apply multiple Inbound Maps on a ReceivePort-

Thanks Arindam

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:14 PM
  • Regarding exposing this orchestration as a webservice, it is better to expose a type less schema for your webservice, instead of your orchestration. It is a best practice to expose schemas instead of orchestrations to avoid tight-coupling. Also, since you have to accept 3 different types of schemas over the same WCF service, you have to declare the service to accept the xs:Any type message (more on this later).

Your orchestration can be bound to the ReceivePort that is created by the BizTalk WCF Service Publishing Wizard. The wizard will create the ReceivePort/ReceiveLocation in BizTalk and also the web application in IIS for you.

Refer this on how to expose a schema as a WCF service using BizTalk WCF Service Publishing Wizard-

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb246047.aspx

While running the wizard, you don't need to select a specific schema, but the Any schema as described here-

https://seroter.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/four-ways-to-accept-any-xml-data-into-biztalk-web-services/

Simply start up the BizTalk WCF Service Publishing Wizard, choose to publish schemas as a service, and when choosing the message type of the contract, you browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and pick the Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.dll.

Once you do that, you can actually pick the “any” schema type that BizTalk defines.

Once you complete running the wizard, you will have the BizTalk ReceiveLocation/ReceivePort and the BizTalk WCF service in IIS created for you. This service will be able to accept any three of your client schemas.

Thanks Arindam

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Dinesh

It should be simply done if you have 3 maps - each map converts from a particular client schema to a canonical schema.

So -

MapA : Client SchemaA -> Canonical

MapB : Client SchemaB -> Canonical

MapC : Client SchemaC -> Canonical

Apply all 3 maps on the ReceivePort (ReceiveLocation should contain the XMLReceive pipeline). Based on the input messagetype, the correct map would be chosen on the ReceivePort and converted to your common/canonical message.

Your orchestration Receive Shape would receive the Canonical schema.

You can apply multiple Inbound Maps on a ReceivePort-

Thanks Arindam

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:14 PM
  • Regarding exposing this orchestration as a webservice, it is better to expose a type less schema for your webservice, instead of your orchestration. It is a best practice to expose schemas instead of orchestrations to avoid tight-coupling. Also, since you have to accept 3 different types of schemas over the same WCF service, you have to declare the service to accept the xs:Any type message (more on this later).

Your orchestration can be bound to the ReceivePort that is created by the BizTalk WCF Service Publishing Wizard. The wizard will create the ReceivePort/ReceiveLocation in BizTalk and also the web application in IIS for you.

Refer this on how to expose a schema as a WCF service using BizTalk WCF Service Publishing Wizard-

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb246047.aspx

While running the wizard, you don't need to select a specific schema, but the Any schema as described here-

https://seroter.wordpress.com/2009/06/16/four-ways-to-accept-any-xml-data-into-biztalk-web-services/

Simply start up the BizTalk WCF Service Publishing Wizard, choose to publish schemas as a service, and when choosing the message type of the contract, you browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and pick the Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.dll.

Once you do that, you can actually pick the “any” schema type that BizTalk defines.

Once you complete running the wizard, you will have the BizTalk ReceiveLocation/ReceivePort and the BizTalk WCF service in IIS created for you. This service will be able to accept any three of your client schemas.

Thanks Arindam

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:27 PM
  • There are two different ways you can accomplish this :

1 ) Mapping at Receive Port :

Apply mapping on your receive port with your Canonical schema and the client Data contract . The problem with this approach is your solution is not generic , If you business will get introduced to new client then you need to specify a new mapping at receive port Level . I have seen multiple projects using similar approach and as project progress they find hard to maintain the actual logic   .

2) Use Property Promotion on Receive port and compiled xslt call inside Orchestration :

This approach may take some extra effort but your solution will be generic .

Orchestration subscription will be done with Context property promoted. Let your Orchestration receive untyped message (type of xml document ) . Get message type of each message through BTS.Messagetype  .Pass the messagetype to rule engine to determine the mapping at runtime . In your Orchestration Use message Assignment shape to call the Compiled XSLT transform.

This way if your client adds a new customer or schema is modified you just need to update the rule policy . You don't need to touch Orchestration or receive port for any schema change .

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:58 PM
  • Super easy: 3 maps at the receive port, one for each message type.

If the incoming schemas are unknown, make the receive port in your orchestration receive a message of type xmlDocument.

My Technet Articles

If you like this or another reply, vote it up!
    If you think this or another reply answers the original question, mark it or propose it as an answer.

Mauricio Feijo
    www.mauriciofeijo.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:02 PM
  • I am not sure if any of the approaches above is more/less generic, other than greater complexity needed for the second approach. Both need a new map for a new client. Adding an additional map on a ReceivePort does not make a solution any less generic than adding a BRE rule. Both don't require downtime.

Thanks Arindam

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:08 PM
  • Hi ,

i have created an orchestration  with( reqresp port) receive system.xml.xmlDocument  and then copy this received msg to the canonical then canonical to Destnation schema and returned  this through reqresp port.

and i exposed orchestration as web service,

As i observed input message in wsdl is showing AnyType. so i am using following client application code 

ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESPClient _obj = new ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESPClient();

ServiceReference1.xmlRequest _obj1 = new ServiceReference1.xmlRequest();
                ServiceReference1.xmlResponse _obj2 = new ServiceReference1.xmlResponse();

XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
                doc.LoadXml("<item><name>wrench</name></item>");

_obj1 = doc;  // here i am getting error as cannot implicitly convert system.xml.xmlDocument to clientappname.servicerefname.xmlRequest 
                 _obj.xml(_obj1);

Please help me.

Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:26 AM
  • Try-

_obj1 = doc.OuterXml;

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:31 AM
  • getting error as cannot implicitly convert string to clientappname.servicerefname.xmlRequest 
    Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:44 AM
  • Ok can you inspect what  is the .NET type of the ServiceReference1.xmlRequest parameter? Click on the xmlRequest property and hit F12 in Visual Studio. It will take you to the actual class for that type.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 7:49 AM
  • Your service operation should accept object type if you have exposed as:Any type as discussed in my 2nd reply on this thread.

Since .NET's System.Object is inherited by all other types, you can pass any parameter, even a string to it.

I tested it, and I can call it like-

client.Operation1("<item><name>wrench</name></item>");

You should be able to pass even XmlDocument type object as parameter.

Make sure that you are publishing the service with the settings I shared in my 2nd post(screenshots above).

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:14 AM
  • i have the following code for  xmlRequest 

public partial class xmlRequest {

[System.ServiceModel.MessageBodyMemberAttribute(Namespace="", Order=0)]
            public object part;

public xmlRequest() {
            }

public xmlRequest(object part) {
                this.part = part;
            }
        }

Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:29 AM
  • Ok try this-

_obj1.part = doc;

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:35 AM
  • how to load  the following xml into load method of doc

<CarDetail Cno="150" Crg="5525" />

Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:09 AM
  • Try this (I have modified your earlier code)-

ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESPClient _obj = new ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESPClient();

ServiceReference1.xmlRequest _obj1 = new ServiceReference1.xmlRequest();
    ServiceReference1.xmlResponse _obj2 = new ServiceReference1.xmlResponse();

doc.LoadXml(@"<CarDetail Cno=""150"" Crg=""5525"" />");

_obj1.part = doc;
    _obj.xml(_obj1);

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:16 AM
  •   _obj.xml(_obj1);  //here i got the following error  There was an error in serializing body of message xmlRequest: 'There was an error generating the XML document.'.  Please see InnerException for more details.

• Edited by DineshNad Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:37 AM
    Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:37 AM
  • Hi 

Can you change to -

_obj1.part = doc.OuterXml;

Also if this doesn't work, share full exception details with StackTrace.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:41 AM
  • System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException was unhandled by user code
      HResult=-2146233087
      Message=There was an error in serializing body of message xmlRequest: 'There was an error generating the XML document.'.  Please see InnerException for more details.
      Source=mscorlib
      StackTrace:
        Server stack trace: 
           at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.XmlSerializerOperationFormatter.SerializeBody(XmlDictionaryWriter writer, MessageVersion version, String action, MessageDescription messageDescription, Object returnValue, Object[] parameters, Boolean isRequest)
           at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.OperationFormatter.SerializeBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer, MessageVersion version, Object[] parameters, Object returnValue, Boolean isRequest)
           at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.OperationFormatter.OperationFormatterMessage.OperationFormatterBodyWriter.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BodyWriterMessage.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
           at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAppliedMessage.WriteBodyToSignThenEncryptWithFragments(Stream stream, Boolean includeComments, String[] inclusivePrefixes, EncryptedData encryptedData, SymmetricAlgorithm algorithm, XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
           at System.ServiceModel.Security.WSSecurityOneDotZeroSendSecurityHeader.ApplyBodySecurity(XmlDictionaryWriter writer, IPrefixGenerator prefixGenerator)
           at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAppliedMessage.OnWriteMessage(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BufferedMessageWriter.WriteMessage(Message message, BufferManager bufferManager, Int32 initialOffset, Int32 maxSizeQuota)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TextMessageEncoderFactory.TextMessageEncoder.WriteMessage(Message message, Int32 maxMessageSize, BufferManager bufferManager, Int32 messageOffset)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.SerializeBufferedMessage(Message message, Boolean shouldRecycleBuffer)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.Send(TimeSpan timeout)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.SendRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientReliableChannelBinder`1.RequestClientReliableChannelBinder`1.OnRequest(TRequestChannel channel, Message message, TimeSpan timeout, MaskingMode maskingMode)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientReliableChannelBinder`1.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout, MaskingMode maskingMode)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientReliableChannelBinder`1.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
           at System.ServiceModel.Security.SecuritySessionClientSettings`1.SecurityRequestSessionChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
           at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
           at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)
        Exception rethrown at [0]: 
           at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
           at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
           at TestUntype.ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESP.xml(xmlRequest request)
           at TestUntype.ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESPClient.TestUntype.ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESP.xml(xmlRequest request) in D:\Dinesh\YYY\MultiSchemaUntyped\TestUntype\Service References\ServiceReference1\Reference.cs:line 133
           at TestUntype.ServiceReference1.MultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESPClient.xml(Object part) in D:\Dinesh\YYY\MultiSchemaUntyped\TestUntype\Service References\ServiceReference1\Reference.cs:line 139
           at TestUntype._Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Dinesh\YYY\MultiSchemaUntyped\TestUntype\Default.aspx.cs:line 32
           at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e)
           at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
           at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
           at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
      InnerException: System.InvalidOperationException
           HResult=-2146233079
           Message=There was an error generating the XML document.
           Source=System.Xml
           StackTrace:
                at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id)
                at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.XmlSerializerOperationFormatter.SerializeBody(XmlDictionaryWriter writer, MessageVersion version, XmlSerializer serializer, MessagePartDescription returnPart, MessagePartDescriptionCollection bodyParts, Object returnValue, Object[] parameters)
                at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.XmlSerializerOperationFormatter.SerializeBody(XmlDictionaryWriter writer, MessageVersion version, String action, MessageDescription messageDescription, Object returnValue, Object[] parameters, Boolean isRequest)
           InnerException: System.InvalidOperationException
                HResult=-2146233079
                Message=The type TestUntype.ServiceReference1.xmlRequest was not expected. Use the XmlInclude or SoapInclude attribute to specify types that are not known statically.
                Source=System.Xml
                StackTrace:
                     at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriter.WriteTypedPrimitive(String name, String ns, Object o, Boolean xsiType)
                     at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterMultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESP.Write1_Object(String n, String ns, Object o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
                     at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterMultiSchemaUntyped_MulSch_XMLREQRESP.Write3_Item(Object[] p)
                     at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.ArrayOfObjectSerializer.Serialize(Object objectToSerialize, XmlSerializationWriter writer)
                     at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id)
                InnerException: 
    Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:49 AM
  • Hi 

I suspect that it is complaining about the XML string being passed to LoadXml. I am assuming you have also tested with _obj1.part = doc.OuterXml ?

If yes, try to change the XML string with an xml that has different content - preferably with rootnode like-

doc.LoadXml(@"<Car><CarDetail Cno=""150"" Crg=""5525"" /></Car>");

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 10:56 AM
  • may be issue is i need to change the cannonical schema fields from attribute to element then if i generate instance iwill get openand close tags like    doc.LoadXml("<item><name>wrench</name></item>");

am i right?

Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:08 AM
  • Hi Dinesh

Serialization for both elements and attributes should work fine. I would request you to try to change the LoadXml parameter as one I shared last and check. If that goes through, you may have to change the Canonical XML structure.

Also did you try with _obj1.part = doc.OuterXml? If yes, try the above.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:13 AM
  • i tried  doc.LoadXml(@"<Car><CarDetail Cno=""150"" Crg=""5525"" /></Car>");  also

same error  There was an error in serializing body of message xmlRequest: 'There was an error generating the XML document.'.  Please see InnerException for more details.

Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:02 PM
  • Hi Dinesh

I tried this out, I am able to pass both the string formats to LoadXml and call the service. It is an issue due to probably how you published the WCF service using the wizard.

Can you please follow the exact steps from my 2nd reply from yesterday?

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:59 PM
  • if i use 2 nd process means any  how can i convert into my schema after receiving.
    Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:02 PM
  • Have your orchestration receive the canonical schema. A map on the ReceivePort will convert from client schema to canonical schema. You can have multiple maps on ReceivePort - one per client schema. I described this in my first post yesterday.

In case you want to test this for now, change the Receive Shape message in orch to the canonical type message instead of XmlDocument. In the console app, create a message that matches the canonical schema format.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:09 PM
  • means the second process expose schema as web service is not suitable for this scenario right?

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:11 PM
  • No it is suitable. Maybe you are getting confused. The WCF service needs to be able to receive any message payload since the message format for each of your client is different. However, you will have maps on the ReceivePort for each client that creates the canonical message format. Only the canonical format gets published to the MessageBox, which is picked up by the orch. This is a fine example of why schemas and not orchestrations should be exposed as WCF services.

I will again request you to read my first two posts on this thread and try it out. It will work.

Posting what I shared earlier-

Simply start up the BizTalk WCF Service Publishing Wizard, choose to publish schemas as a service, and when choosing the message type of the contract, you browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and pick the Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.dll.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:28 PM
  • hi,

Actual my scenario is i have a client and my client also have 3 clients ,

my client want to use the biztalk power like when ever he received data from his 3 different clients,

he will pass that xml to biztalk service and here i need to map that received xml format to a standard schema and send back to my clent for further process.( why we are doing this is my client no need to write code for mapping and also when ever new client send new xml format he dont nedd to change any).

This is my scenario.

If i use just above said process by u,  i can able to receive xml in orchestration now my question is how to map this any standard schema to send to the client back.

if i use canonnical how can i know which format i am getting from my client.

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:43 PM
  • So the client that calls BizTalk will send different formats to BizTalk and BizTalk just needs to transform to canonical format and send it back? Is that correct?

If yes, above approach will work just fine. 

if i use canonnical how can i know which format i am getting from my client.

The conversion/mapping from client format to canonical format is already happening in ReceivePort map. Again I will urge you to read my first 2 posts on this thread carefully.
    Receive that canonical message in orch and send it back over the same 2-way port. This is the common format that your client needs. The orchestration is just needed to loopback the map output from ReceivePort to the calling client.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:51 PM
  • means,

i need to do the following

create orchestration with receive shape followed by send shape,

and a reqresp port, then create messages cannonical,clientAschema,clientBschema,clientCschema(these are the schemas we r going to receive from clients),

then assign cannonical schema to receive shape and bind this shape with reqresp port,

now assign  cannonical schema to send shape  and bind this shape with reqresp port,

then create 3 mapas clientAschema ->cannonical , clientBschema  -> cannonical , clientCschema->cannonical ,

then sign application and deploy.

now as mentioned in second post  just started wcf publishing wizard and select C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and pick the Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.dll.

Once you complete running the wizard, you will have the BizTalk ReceiveLocation/ReceivePort and the BizTalk WCF service in IIS created for you.

then bind this receive location to reqresp port also add filter maps.

am i correct?.

Thursday, June 16, 2016 5:34 PM
  • Most of it is correct, except-

then create messages cannonical,clientAschema,clientBschema,clientCschema(these are the schemas we r going to receive from clients),

No need to create the clientAschema,clientBschema,clientCschema messages in the orchestration. The orch only will see the canonical message - as the output/destination schema for all maps will be the canonical schema. This will be the messageType on both the Receive and Send shape in orch.

You have to only create the 3 maps as you have already mentioned, and add them as Inbound Maps on the ReceivePort. Also make sure your receive pipeline is XMLReceive.

Rest of your steps are perfect. Try it out and let me know if you get issues.

Thanks Arindam

Thursday, June 16, 2016 5:41 PM

• Hi,

I have created another application as u specified ( in second post  just started wcf publishing wizard and select C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009 and pick the Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.dll.)

But

ServiceReference2.MulTipleSchSerClient client = new ServiceReference2.MulTipleSchSerClient();
                ServiceReference2.Operation1Request _obj1 = new ServiceReference2.Operation1Request();
                doc.LoadXml("<CarDet><CBNo>1234</CBNo><CBName>dine</CBName></CarDet>");
                _obj1.part = doc;
                client.Operation1(_obj1);// i got error as  There was an error while trying to serialize parameter :part. The InnerException message was 'Type 'TestUntype.ServiceReference2.Operation1Request' with data contract name 'Operation1Request:http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/TestUntype.ServiceReference2' is not expected. Consider using a DataContractResolver or add any types not known statically to the list of known types - for example, by using the KnownTypeAttribute attribute or by adding them to the list of known types passed to DataContractSerializer.'.  Please see InnerException for more details.
    Friday, June 17, 2016 9:54 AM
  • Did you select the BaseTypes.Any schema from that dll?

Also, can you try to test the service using SOAP UI

You have to provide the path to the .wsdl file, something like-

http://server/BizTalkService/service1.svc?singleWsdl

Thanks Arindam

Friday, June 17, 2016 10:02 AM
  • Yes i selected the  BaseTypes.Any schema from that dll.

Also if i used following in yesterday applicaton

DataSet ds=new DataSet();
            ds.ReadXml(@"D:\abc\WebSite6\Test.xml");
           _obj1.part = ds.GetXml().ToString();
    _obj.xml(_obj1.part);

I got success but as string having following extra   <part xmlns:q1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:a="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" a:type="q1:string">followed by actualxml

Means here also this is the problem

• Edited by DineshNad Friday, June 17, 2016 10:20 AM
    Friday, June 17, 2016 10:18 AM
  • So, the call goes through if you add the namespaces?

Note that you will eventually need the namespaces as all XML that hits the BizTalk service needs to be namespace qualified for schema resolution in pipeline.

Thanks Arindam

Friday, June 17, 2016 10:38 AM
  • no i didn't add any  namespaces.

it is because of this extra part tag, xml is not generating error in yesterday application

There was an error in serializing body of message xmlRequest: 'There was an error generating the XML document.'.  Please see InnerException for more details.

now how to solve this

• Edited by DineshNad Friday, June 17, 2016 10:48 AM
    Friday, June 17, 2016 10:46 AM
  • Hmm...strange. I was able to do this fine from .NET 4.5/  VS 2012. If you are assigning to the part property, it should get serialized as well. Let me test at my side.

Thanks Arindam

Friday, June 17, 2016 11:03 AM
  • Hi Dinesh

Can you try us follows. Basically construct a XmlDocument with the XML you want to send to the service and then pass the OuterXml to the service operation-

ServiceReference1.Service1Client s = new ServiceReference1.Service1Client();
    XmlDocument xDoc = new XmlDocument();
    xDoc.LoadXml(@"<CarDetail Cno=""150"" Crg=""5525"" />");
    s.Operation1(xDoc.OuterXml);

Thanks Arindam

Friday, June 17, 2016 12:41 PM
  • The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error.  For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the <serviceDebug> configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.
    Friday, June 17, 2016 1:15 PM
  • Means that the message is now going to the BizTalk WCF service. Probably you need to check that you are sending correct message format in the XML.

Check in BizTalk Admin console for suspended instance.

Also in the web.config file for the BizTalk WCF service set IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults = true. You will get correct exception message in console app.

Thanks Arindam

Friday, June 17, 2016 1:20 PM
  • I can receive the message  with additional part tag and type=string

Now my question is i want to load this in to schema (same as received) and map to new destination schema type.

How can i achieve this.

Friday, June 17, 2016 2:35 PM
  • Okay. It's not ideal to get it as string.

Change the Reference.cs file so that all object part declarations are changed to XmlElement part. I did a search for "object part" in the project and replaced accordingly. Eg-

public partial class Operation1Request {

[System.ServiceModel.MessageBodyMemberAttribute(Namespace="", Order=0)]
            public XmlElement part;

public Operation1Request() {
            }

public Operation1Request(XmlElement part) {
                this.part = part;
            }
        }

Now, invoke the service operation as follows-

XmlDocument xDoc = new XmlDocument();
    xDoc.LoadXml(@"<CarDetail Cno=""150"" Crg=""5525"" />");
    s.Operation1(xDoc.DocumentElement);

In BizTalk, you will now get XML as follows-

<part><CarDetail Cno="150" Crg="5525"/></part>

To get the actual XML, specify the XPATH path in the Messages tab in WCF adapter. I specified the below-

/*[local-name()='part']/*[local-name()='CarDetail']

Now, BizTalk would get the following XML-

<CarDetail Cno="150" Crg="5525"/>

Thanks Arindam

Friday, June 17, 2016 3:28 PM
  • Hi,

i can able to get now and also can able to map to the destination schema.

but when i developing my actual development iam  getting data into orchestration but, whilw mapping error is root element missing .

so i tested map manully got the following errors:

Invoking component...
    TestMap used the following file: <file:///D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml> as input to the map.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyEndorsement'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyEndorsementDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:UserID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:Password'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyEndorsementReferenceNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:InsurancePolicyNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyTypeID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyType'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyEndorsementRequestedOn'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EndorsementTypeID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EndorsementType'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:InsuranceCompanyCode'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:DealerCode'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:DealerName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EndorsementItem'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:Item'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EndorsementItemID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EndorsementItem'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:Item'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EndorsementItemID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:HypothecationDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyHypothecationID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyHypothecationName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:OtherHypothecationDetail'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CustomerNameDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:InstitutionName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:Title'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:FirstName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:MiddleName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:Surname'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CustomerDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:DateOfBirth'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EmailID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:MobileNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:LandLineNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PAN'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrAddLine1'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrAddLine2'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrStateID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrState'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrCity'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrPincode'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegistrationNumberDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegistrationNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ChassisNumberDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ChassisNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EngineNumberDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EngineNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:TransferOfOwnershipDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CustomerTypeID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CustomerType'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:InstitutionName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:Title'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:FirstName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:MiddleName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:Surname'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:DateOfBirth'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EmailID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:MobileNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:LandLineNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PAN'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegAddLine1'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegAddLine2'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegStateID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegState'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegCityID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegCity'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:RegPincode'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrAddLine1'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrAddLine2'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrStateID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrState'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrCity'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CorrPincode'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AccessoriesDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ElectricalAccessoriesAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NonElectricalAccessoriesAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NCBPercentDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NCBPercent'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyPremiumDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyStartDate'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PolicyEndDate'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:VehicleAge'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:DepreciationPercent'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:IDV'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:OD1'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:OD2'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:OD'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ElectricalAccessoriesAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ElectricalAccessoriesIDV'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ElectricalAccessoriesOD'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NonElectricalAccessoriesAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NonElectricalAccessoriesIDV'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NonElectricalAccessoriesOD'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:IMT23Applicable'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:IMT23CoverageAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NCBPercent'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NCBAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CDPercent'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:CDAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:LoadingPercent'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ODPremium'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AMAMemberDiscApplicable'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AMAMemberDiscAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AMAMembershipNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AntiTheftDeviceDiscApplicable'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AntiTheftDeviceDiscAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AddOnPremium'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:AddOnPremiumRemarks'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:TariffRate'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:BasicThirdPartyPremium'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:OwnerDriverCoverAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PAPersonCount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PACoverAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:SumInsuredAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:LegalLiabilityPersonCount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:LegalLiabilityAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NetThirdPartyPremium'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NetODPremium'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:OwnershipTransferFee'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:NetPremium'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ServiceTaxGST'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:GSTApplicable'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:GrossPremium'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:EndorsementTransactionDetails'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:FundFlowTypeID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:TransactionAmount'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:TransactionDate'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:TransactionApplicableTo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:PaymentMethod'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ChequeOrDDNo'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:ChequeOrDDDate'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:BankID'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:BankName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:BankBranchName'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:IFSCCode'.
    D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\FileFolders\AfterCannasg\{CBD686D2-47B8-449A-93EA-3AE4BDA63839}.xml: error btm1044: Input validation error: Could not find schema information for the element 'http://tempuri.org2/:MICRNo'.
    Test Map failure for map file <file:///D:\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\Map_DFSICannToDest.btm>. The output is stored in the following file: <file:///C:\Users\btuserinstall\AppData\Local\Temp\3\_MapData\BTSXPASDFSIEndorsement\Map_DFSICannToDest_output.xml> 
    Component invocation succeeded.

Saturday, June 18, 2016 8:44 PM
  • Hi i got it , It is because of the xml i am passing from myclient application has  the following tempuri.org2

But my cannonical schema has targetnamespace nothing so,

i can able to assign XmlDocument to canonical schema but while mapping  this to destination schema i have the above  error.

I changed  canonical  schema target namespace same as , the one i am passing from client application(like, tempuri.org2  ).

i got success.

Special thanks Arindam.

Saturday, June 18, 2016 10:33 PM
  • Team, this thread is getting too long and divergent to be useful.

DineshNad, it's better to open a new Thread for each specific issue.

You original question has already been answered.  Please mark the Answers to that question and post you follow up in a new Thread.

Sunday, June 19, 2016 12:36 PM
  • Hi,

My client is using website application not webapplication.

So references.cs file is not created  there  for to change  object part  to XmlElement part

How can i achieve this.

Monday, June 20, 2016 7:41 AM
  • Hi Dinesh

For any .NET application, consuming a WCF service is the same. Refer this.

Also, can I request you to Mark the relevant answers on this thread and help to close this thread. If needed please open different threads for your related questions.

Thanks Arindam

Monday, June 20, 2016 8:07 AM