Windows phone 8.1 RT App - Beta User release in Windows Store - Button Click not working RRS feed

• Question

• We have developed Windows phone 8.1 RT app and Deployed only for Beta Users by configuring Beta user's email address.

After app is published, App is able to install on the device which is Beta User's mailid configured.

After installation, Navigate to a Page which having a Button, we found Button click is not working in the app. But if i deploy the same app manually using deployment tool and test, Button click is working fine. Even in development environment, Button click is working fine.

I am using Sqlite in this app.  I have found that  Sqlite operations are hanging/blocking  the execution.  In the button command, i am calling the sqlite operation. so app is not responding when button is clicked.  But this issue happening only after deployed to store. If i install the same app manually with deployment tool, this issue is not happening.

What went wrong in the deployment to Store?  It is blocking our Production release, Please help us to resolve the issue

Thank you,

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hello Suresh,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Friday, April 22, 2016 10:28 PM