none
How to create a connection string? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I am fairly beginner in here, so any help would be much appreciated :)

So, I created a SQL Database and I want to connect EasyTables to it. Apparently the automatic option has been removed and I have to do it manually.

I followed "How can I add a connection string manually" page but it lead me to nothing.

Where should i create the connection string, and what to put in the value field?

Or if there is any tutorials out there for the new way please tell me :)

Thank you a lot

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:46 PM

All replies

• Hello, I am fairly beginner in here, so any help would be much appreciated :)

So, I created a SQL Database and I want to connect EasyTables to it. Apparently the automatic option has been removed and I have to do it manually.

I followed "How can I add a connection string manually" page but it lead me to nothing.

Where should i create the connection string, and what to put in the value field?

Or if there is any tutorials out there for the new way please tell me :)

Thank you a lot

Good day,

1. open the portal and navigate to your SQL Servers
    https://portal.azure.com/#blade/HubsExtension/BrowseResourceBlade/resourceType/Microsoft.Sql%2Fservers

2. Click on the logical server that you want to connect

3. Click on the database that you want to connect

on the left menu you have option "connection strings" 

Click on this option and you will get several connection string for different technologies

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:19 PM
  •  

Just checking in to see if the above answer(s) helped.

If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread .

And, if you have any further query do let us know. 

Friday, September 13, 2019 6:37 AM