none
K4W v2 (Kinect for Windows V2) email invitation error RRS feed

• Question

• I received an invitation to the Kinect for Windows V2 Developer preview. I returned the signed NDA forms. Today I could an email "Invitation from Microsoft Connect - K4W v2 Developer Preview"

The email contains a invitation with an invitation id to the program, but the link results in an error code. I've reported the problem to the Microsoft Connect website, but have received no response yet. And yes, I am signing in with the appropriate email address.

Suggestions? Ideas? <div aria-label="Important mainly because of the words in the message." data-tooltip-align="b,l" data-tooltip-delay="1500" data-tooltip-html="Important mainly because of the words in the message.
    Click to teach moonbase Mail this conversation is not important." id=":jm" role="img" style="padding:0px 7px 0px 10px;width:19px;height:19px;font-size:0px;margin-right:13px;margin-bottom:-4px;display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;">

<div aria-label="Important mainly because of the words in the message.? data-tooltip-align="b,l? data-tooltip-delay="1500" data-tooltip-html="Important mainly because of the words in the message.
    Click to teach moonbase Mail this conversation is not important." id=":jm" role="img" style="padding:0px 7px 0px 10px;width:19px;height:19px;font-size:0px;margin-right:13px;margin-bottom:-4px;display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;">
    Wednesday, February 12, 2014 6:14 PM

Answers