how to communicate using speaker/mouthpiece of mobile using my dot net mobile application code??? RRS feed

• Question

• dear all:

i need a help related to mobile applications, i am trying to develop an application that creates a connection with the client application using GPRS and both parties can communicate through talk. i wanted to know is there any way to handle speaker and mouthpiece (headphones) of mobile using my code.

i need to develop some sort of real time voice chat application over GPRS internet for Mobile technology. i am new to this field, can any one help me by providing a sample code, namespace, third party tool, tutorial or some sort of book on this context or anything that provide me some direction. i would appreciate your help.

waiting desperately for your positive response.
    • Moved by eryang Tuesday, December 8, 2009 2:59 AM not bcl issue. (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Monday, December 7, 2009 6:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If you are asking to develop a VOIP application on WM6, I am afraid there are no such APIs supported on WM6. You need to develop everything from sketch.

For more information, you can search VOIP in this forum.

Hope this helps,

Zhe Zhao

• Marked as answer by ZHE ZHAO Friday, December 11, 2009 5:32 AM
    Wednesday, December 9, 2009 8:10 AM

All replies

• GPRS or wifi can be used for voice chat. i need a hint only. can any one please guide me a little to start. please....

can any one tell me is it possible to create such sort of application in dot Net. applications like Skype or fring are the best examples of these type of softwares. but i need my own. please guide me to any class that can help me to get or set data for the speakers.

Monday, December 7, 2009 11:58 AM
  • Hi,

If you are asking to develop a VOIP application on WM6, I am afraid there are no such APIs supported on WM6. You need to develop everything from sketch.

For more information, you can search VOIP in this forum.

Hope this helps,

Zhe Zhao

• Marked as answer by ZHE ZHAO Friday, December 11, 2009 5:32 AM
    Wednesday, December 9, 2009 8:10 AM