Windows Authentication RRS feed

• Question

• User-1617329362 posted

Hello everybody,

I created a IIS website 4 months ago with Windows authentication, my website is in intranet in GPO, I configured the internet explorer connection with microsoft edge and I configured the integrated windows authentication. But I have a pop up to enter my login in all of users who have the access on website. 

Pleease Help me !!!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021 6:23 AM

All replies

• User1065476709 posted

Hi IIs user,

I created a IIS website 4 months ago with Windows authentication, my website is in intranet in GPO, I configured the internet explorer connection with microsoft edge and I configured the integrated windows authentication. But I have a pop up to enter my login in all of users who have the access on website. 

You need to configure the browsers to pass credentials.  They won't do this to an untrusted site, so you need to add the site/domain to the Intranet security zone in IE.

And you can try using "NTML" as windows authentication provider(move up the provider).

For more information, please refer to the document: Windows Authentication Providers.

Best regards,

Sam

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 3:06 AM
  • User-1617329362 posted

Thanks you for your reply but all of your solutions are configured in my website, ntlm, website in intranet in explorer.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021 6:35 AM