Datetimepicker in Visual Studio LightSwitch RRS feed

• Question

• Dear, 

Please Microsoft LightSwitch has control below to DateTime data type? 

I'm trying to use in my application but without success. 

I thank everyone's help.

Leandro Figueira

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:54 AM

Answers

• Leandro, what's your question, exactly? your post it's a bit confusing, because you included a screenshot of a date time picker control already.

If you are looking for a replacement of the built-in date time picker HTML control, you should explore the many Javascript controls available and add it as a custom control.

HTH.

Nicolás Lope de Barrios
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it actually answered your question, please remember to "Mark as Answer". This will help other people find answers to their problems more quickly.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:13 PM

All replies

• Leandro, what's your question, exactly? your post it's a bit confusing, because you included a screenshot of a date time picker control already.

If you are looking for a replacement of the built-in date time picker HTML control, you should explore the many Javascript controls available and add it as a custom control.

HTH.

Nicolás Lope de Barrios
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it actually answered your question, please remember to "Mark as Answer". This will help other people find answers to their problems more quickly.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:13 PM
  • Also have a look at this thread: Essential Studio for JavaScript for a few examples.

Regards, Xander. My Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 11:38 PM