Recover a Word file RRS feed

  • Question

  • I have accidently saved a new version over a previous version of a document (in Word 2003!).  The older version was printed 4 days ago and I'm wondering if there is anyway I can recover it from the system files somewhere?    My computer has Windows 2007, but I re-loaded XP when I bought it as I couldn't be bothered to learn the new operating system at that stage. I am not technically literate, as you will have guessed by the use of such an ancient version of Windows, and will need help in plain English please.


    Thursday, August 8, 2013 10:43 PM