how to create crystal report RRS feed

• Question

• User1038621552 posted

Hello !

I have developed a project for show payment receipt in access data base  for desktop application.

i this project i have a big issue with crystal report that is i have design receipt formate in crystal report viewer with images an may things when

i am insering data field like data base column name, these column name added through wizard.

---------------------------

But i want to pass all value in a data set then assign it to crystal report.

i have assign data set to crystal report but problem is that i want to show perticular single record not whole data of a data table. in my project i am taking values from four different different table like family detail from student detail tabel, fee detail from fees table, academic detail from academic table and performance from performance table.

please provide me one of the best solution for crystal reprot. actualy i want to pass data column value by coding not by data set.

if you failed to understand my problem please reply me i will try best to explain it.

Thanks !

Friday, July 1, 2011 2:52 PM

Answers