Deploying to a corporate Azure subscription RRS feed

• Question

• I have an MSDN account with my company, and this provides me with access to an azure subscription (right now, I'm using the Free Trial).

Right now I'm deploying the project I'm working on as a cloud service to my subscription. I'm testing it there and it's working fine, but I'm going to have to deploy it to production as a cloud service using the company's subscription. What do I need to do (or have done by the account holders) in order to deploy to their subscription? They're willing to give me sufficient access/privileges on the subscription, if they can figure out how. From there, I don't see anywhere in the azure management portal where I can pick the subscription to use when deploying the cloud service.

Friday, January 23, 2015 5:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This first choice is to package your application then upload it to your company's subscription, refer to http://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/documentation/articles/cloud-services-how-to-create-deploy/ for more details. You can also use visual studio directly, please open Server Explorer then right click Azure Section.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 26, 2015 2:37 AM