Basic security property page is not get narrower RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, everyone!

I have a modeless property sheet window, which has one page created with the CreateSecurityPage.

My property sheet is child window (see any of attached screenshot); it handles WM_SIZE message to resize its pages. Resizing works fine for "normal" property pages and also for the security property page... until it is resized to get a smaller (narrower) width.

Here is "original/default" view of the security property page: acl-ui-views-original.png

Now I move the splitter to the right to make the property sheet and the security poperty page wider: acl-ui-views-stretched.png. All's well. The page handles WM_SIZE message from the property sheet properly.

But if I move the splitter to the left now or when the property sheet was in the original state, the security page is not resized: acl-ui-views-narrowed.png.

So, my question is: why the security property page cannot be maked more narrower than it was before?

Thanks!

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Thursday, January 20, 2011 3:40 AM (From:Visual C++ General)
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:20 PM

All replies