404 Site Not Found Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

When I request to my web service, I sometimes(about %30 of requests) get  404 Site Not Found error. This has been happening for 2 weeks, I didn't get this error before. I use Fiddler to test it. My web service location is South Central US. 

Thank you for your help...

• Edited by Serten Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:11 AM
    Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:56 AM

All replies

• To clarify, have you configured any custom domain to your Web App?

Have you tried checking the site in any other browser or private mode? Also, try clearing browser cookies, cache and see if that works.

You may check the Web Server Logs for getting to the root cause of this issue

I don’t see any service interruptions for Web Apps on the Azure status page in South Central US.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 11:38 AM
  • I configured custom domains but when I test the both addresses there aren't any difference, I sometimes get 404 error. I looked at the logs by using Kudu in Debug Console, I realized that the some of the requests didnt come to web service logs. For example I send 20 requests from Fiddler but in debug console there are 13 requests. If you want to send request to my web service to see what happens, you can use the address : "aractakip.azurewebsites.net/api/boxinformation".  (post request) 
    • Edited by Serten Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:05 PM
    Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:05 PM
  • This would require further investigation to find out the root cause. I suggest you contact technical support for deeper analysis of the issue. Refer: How to create an Azure support request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:52 PM