EDIAS2 Runtime installation fails RRS feed

• Question

• 1. I have reinstalled BizTalk on my dev machine

2. I removed the old databases

3. I started configuring different components including BAM and BAM configured correctly

4. However, I received an error when attempted to configure EDI/AS2 , and the following message has been found in the Logfile

Error found in the Logfile :

...DTS package BAM_DM_InterchangeStatusActivity already exists on server…

Microsoft says:

The EDI/AS2 BAM SSIS package names begin with BAM_DM_. You can manually rename the BAM_DM_ SSIS packages in SQL Server Integration Services. For example, you can rename the BAM_DM_AS2InterchangeActivity SSIS package to BizTalkGroup_BAM_DM_AS2InterchangeActivity. Then configure the BizTalk EDI/AS2 Runtime feature.

QUESTION:

HOW and Where do I rename this package ??? (I dont remember installing SSIS at the first time so I don't think it's in my system)

I cannot find any packages named BAM_DM in my system or in the SQL server. And the Microsoft FIX program does not remove it either.

So what am I missing here ?

Thursday, April 2, 2015 10:04 AM

Answers

• You have to delete some SSIS packages left over from the previous installation.

1. In SQL Server Management Studio, do Connect/Integration Services. Choose the SQL Instance where you're trying to configure BizTalk.
    2. Open Stored Packages/MSDB.
    3. Delete all the BAM_DB* packages.
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, April 13, 2015 1:22 AM
    Thursday, April 2, 2015 1:25 PM

All replies

• You have to delete some SSIS packages left over from the previous installation.

1. In SQL Server Management Studio, do Connect/Integration Services. Choose the SQL Instance where you're trying to configure BizTalk.
    2. Open Stored Packages/MSDB.
    3. Delete all the BAM_DB* packages.
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, April 13, 2015 1:22 AM
    Thursday, April 2, 2015 1:25 PM
  • All SSIS packages can be found by connecting Integration Services using SQL Management Studio.

So run SQL Management Studio -> Connect-> Integration Services

Try connecting to "Integration Services" instead of the Database engine and look for the package you want to delete under Running Packages or Stored Packages.

From there you should be able to right click and delete.

Thanks,
    Prashant
    ----------------------------------------
    Please mark this post accordingly if it answers your query or is helpful.

Thursday, April 2, 2015 3:20 PM