none
Need to reset my password

Question

• Hello 

I work for Aflac and need to download the 2015 version of Visual Studio; they have a msdn subscription for me. However, the account it should be connected to Sfalls@aflac.com does not have the subscription attached to it. I was told that my password needs to be reset.

How should I get that completed.

Thanks for your help.

• Moved by Shrek L Monday, February 22, 2016 9:28 AM Related to VS
    Friday, February 19, 2016 8:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Sabella H Falls,

According to your description, you want to use your work account with Visual Studio subscription. Please refer to the question of "Can I use a Work or School account with my Visual Studio subscription?" in this link. The content I have quote in below.

Q. Can I use a Work or School account with my Visual Studio subscription? 
    With standard Visual Studio subscriptions such as Visual Studio Professional with MSDN and Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN, you must use a Microsoft account to activate the subscription. After activating, you can then link your Visual Studio subscription to your Work or School account through the My Account portal. This way, you can sign in to Visual Studio Team Services or Azure using your Work or School account. Your benefits are the same, regardless of which login you use.

More information about MSDN subscription, I suggest you contact Visual Studio Subscriptions Customer Service Centers for a better help.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:31 AM

All replies

• Hi Sabella,

Thanks for your post.

This forum is discussing about TFS, I moved this thread to VS forum.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 22, 2016 9:28 AM
  • Hi Sabella H Falls,

According to your description, you want to use your work account with Visual Studio subscription. Please refer to the question of "Can I use a Work or School account with my Visual Studio subscription?" in this link. The content I have quote in below.

Q. Can I use a Work or School account with my Visual Studio subscription? 
    With standard Visual Studio subscriptions such as Visual Studio Professional with MSDN and Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN, you must use a Microsoft account to activate the subscription. After activating, you can then link your Visual Studio subscription to your Work or School account through the My Account portal. This way, you can sign in to Visual Studio Team Services or Azure using your Work or School account. Your benefits are the same, regardless of which login you use.

More information about MSDN subscription, I suggest you contact Visual Studio Subscriptions Customer Service Centers for a better help.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/aa948875.aspx

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:31 AM