none
Will microsoft accept a hkcx package which has a previously failed test but passed in the last execution RRS feed

• Question

• I have executed a WHCK cycle with 15 test cases, in which one of them failed(reason was found to be the unexpected restart of machine), anyways now when I re-executed only that test it PASSED. But when I create a package even though it shows all the test cases as passed but if u expand the test case which failed previously it shows the older execution also , So does Microsoft accept this package and certify it or do I have to run everything again? 
    • Edited by Shashankjb Monday, October 22, 2012 1:51 PM
    Monday, October 22, 2012 1:49 PM

Answers

• Microsoft requires that each test pass at least once. Having older results is fine as long as the passing result is present in the package.

John -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, October 22, 2012 2:27 PM

All replies

• Microsoft requires that each test pass at least once. Having older results is fine as long as the passing result is present in the package.

John -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, October 22, 2012 2:27 PM
  • Thank you very much
    Monday, October 22, 2012 2:31 PM