none
How to deploy Nodejs App with NESTJS backend in WebApp ?? RRS feed

Answers

• I'm not certain if you're starting from a blank slate or not. Having said that, have a look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops-project/azure-devops-project-nodejs?toc=/azure/javascript/toc.json&bc=/azure/javascript/breadcrumb/toc.json. It includes a video tutorial at the bottom of the page that takes you on a step by step process to create a node container app with CI/CD pipeline integration. Instead of creating a container, you can choose web app instead. From the wizard, you can create a new *.visualstudio.com account or use an existing one you may already have. Once you complete the wizard, it will create all the necessary code repos and CI/CD pipeline for your application. You can access the code repo and add the necessary NESTJS packages to your node app and kick off the deployment pipeline from either the DevOps blade in the Azure portal or your visual studio online account.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:46 PM

All replies

• Can you elaborate more on your question? Are you simply trying to deploy your code or are you wanting to do CI/CD deployment? Is there a specific error or blocker that you're encountering that's preventing your NESTJS app from being deployed to Azure?

Please let us know.

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Thursday, August 8, 2019 3:08 PM
  • I'm trying to do CI/CD for Nodejs with NESTJS in Azure
    Friday, August 9, 2019 6:13 AM
  • I'm not certain if you're starting from a blank slate or not. Having said that, have a look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops-project/azure-devops-project-nodejs?toc=/azure/javascript/toc.json&bc=/azure/javascript/breadcrumb/toc.json. It includes a video tutorial at the bottom of the page that takes you on a step by step process to create a node container app with CI/CD pipeline integration. Instead of creating a container, you can choose web app instead. From the wizard, you can create a new *.visualstudio.com account or use an existing one you may already have. Once you complete the wizard, it will create all the necessary code repos and CI/CD pipeline for your application. You can access the code repo and add the necessary NESTJS packages to your node app and kick off the deployment pipeline from either the DevOps blade in the Azure portal or your visual studio online account.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks in advance, Ryan

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:46 PM
  • Thanks for Sharing this
    Friday, August 16, 2019 6:32 AM