Setting days for weekly subscription does not work properly RRS feed

• Question

• When creating a weekly subscription in the SSRS 2017 site, and trying to select specific days (in this case M-F) the interface isn't working properly.  There are toggle boxes for each day, but no matter which day I click the "Sunday" box toggles on and off and the others stay the same.  This happens when using both Edge and Chrome.  

I was able to select the days I wanted by using TAB and hitting spacebar to toggle on and off, but obviously this is not ideal.

Does anyone know if this is a known issue, or if there is a fix?  

Thursday, September 13, 2018 3:36 PM

All replies

• can share share tab screenshot and also ssrs log for time.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/37872.sql-server-installation-on-centos-linux.aspx

Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:05 PM
  • Hi CraigP8444,

According to your description, it seems that you can't set schedule correctly(weekly), right?

I also have the same experience, you could refer to my previous post for workaround,  and you could vote on this issue in corresponding link.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
    Best Regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 14, 2018 1:57 AM