payment gateway for asp.net page RRS feed

• Question

• User-807418713 posted

Hello

Let us assume i have one aspx page in that i have product image , txt_product_code, txt_price, buy_button

if user click buy_button i want to redirect the user to payment gateway provider with our txt_product_code with txt_price there user will fill his shipping details and make payment..?

Is there any provider for this type of scenario?

Thanking You

Saturday, September 14, 2019 10:31 AM

Answers

• User61956409 posted

Hi Gopi.MCA,

There are many payment gateway providers offer RESTful APIs to manage payments, if you'd like to implement payment gateway integration in ASP.NET web application(s), you can search about "payment gateway providers" and choose your prefer one, then read documentation of payment APIs and get started with it.

And some payment gateway providers may also provide available REST SDKs to complete common actions for .NET applications.

With Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, September 16, 2019 5:41 AM

All replies

• User409696431 posted

There are many payment gateways.  They don't care if the page you are sending data from is in an asp.net site or not.

Saturday, September 14, 2019 11:32 AM
  • User475983607 posted

This is a question for your payment gateway.  Most payment gateways have openly published documentation that explains the fields names requirement.  Getting the field name/values to the gateway is usually a very basic html web form post where the action attribute points to the payment gateway.

Saturday, September 14, 2019 12:32 PM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi Gopi.MCA,

There are many payment gateway providers offer RESTful APIs to manage payments, if you'd like to implement payment gateway integration in ASP.NET web application(s), you can search about "payment gateway providers" and choose your prefer one, then read documentation of payment APIs and get started with it.

And some payment gateway providers may also provide available REST SDKs to complete common actions for .NET applications.

With Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, September 16, 2019 5:41 AM