not able to align the drop down to right side RRS feed

• Question

• User105364981 posted

Issue is that i am not able to keep the drop down to the corner right side. this is my drop down component, is there any issue with alignment?

<td style="width: 300px; text-align: right; padding-right: 150px; height: 23px;">
                                <asp:UpdatePanel ID="upPnldelete" runat="server" ChildrenAsTriggers="False"
                     RenderMode="Inline" UpdateMode="Conditional">
                                    <ContentTemplate>
                         <asp:DropDownList ID="ddldelete" AppendDataBoundItems="true" runat="server" Width="232px"  AutoPostBack="true" CssClass="listbox_bg" OnSelectedIndexChanged="ddldelete_SelectedIndexChanged">
                                       <asp:ListItem Text="Please Select.." Value="0" />
                                       <asp:ListItem Text="Delete" Value="1" />                                 
                                         </asp:DropDownList>             
                                    </ContentTemplate>
                                </asp:UpdatePanel>
                            </td>

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 7:29 PM

All replies

• User36583972 posted

Hi McFarland,

Issue is that i am not able to keep the drop down to the corner right side. this is my drop down component, is there any issue with alignment?

I'm not very clear what you will align to the right side, DropDownList control or DropDownList Item?

If you want align the DropDownList control to right side, please remove the padding-right: 150px in your <td> style.

<td style="text-align: right; " class="auto-style1">
    </td>

If you want to keep the DropDownList Item to the right side, you can add the " dir="rtl" " property.

<asp:DropDownList ID="ddldelete" AppendDataBoundItems="true" runat="server" Width="232px" AutoPostBack="true" dir="rtl">
    </asp:DropDownList>

If I have any misunderstanding, you can include all necessary code snippets for anyone else to be able to reproduce your issue and with a detailed description about the results.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

Thursday, April 26, 2018 5:22 AM