none
MasterPageFile being altered in dependant Web Form

Question

• Hello,

I have a MasterPageFile that I reference in a dependant Web Form ("ContactMe.aspx") and the MasterPageFile carries through correctly.  But when I reference the same MasterPageFile in another Web Form ("Buying.aspx") it is only partially correct.  If I provide a link to the css file that the MasterPageFile is linked to, it becomes more like it should.  My question in the "ContactMe.aspx Web Form I do NOT link to any other css stylesheet, yet in the Web Form "Buying.aspx" I need to add the link to the Stylesheet for it to have some semblance of the MasterPage File.  I thought a link to the MasterPageFile as in MasterPageFile="~/TJCMaster.master" in the first line would have provided the stylesheet info.

Any help is appreciated.

Brad

BHend

Monday, January 11, 2016 5:43 AM

Answers

• Hi Bhend,

Since your issue is about ASP.NET. I suggest you’d better to post it to ASP.Net forum for better support:

http://forums.asp.net/

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Edited by lake XiaoModerator Wednesday, January 13, 2016 2:19 AM
    • Marked as answer by BHend Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:31 AM
    Wednesday, January 13, 2016 2:18 AM

All replies

• Are these files — ContactMe.aspx and Buying.aspx — placed in the same folder?

Monday, January 11, 2016 6:28 AM
  • Hello Viorel_

I am not sure what you mean by the same folder.  They were added to the project as wen forms and appear in the Solution Explorer as separate files and are saved on the C drive under the same folder.

Brad

BHend

Monday, January 11, 2016 6:39 AM
  • Hi Bhend,

Since your issue is about ASP.NET. I suggest you’d better to post it to ASP.Net forum for better support:

http://forums.asp.net/

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Edited by lake XiaoModerator Wednesday, January 13, 2016 2:19 AM
    • Marked as answer by BHend Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:31 AM
    Wednesday, January 13, 2016 2:18 AM
  • Thank you, I will mark this as answered and create a new question in asp.net

BHend

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 5:32 AM