download excel file get error RRS feed

• Question

• User-1634604574 posted

i want to download this excel file i get this error 

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /Attachment/_Attachment_Copy of L.S.T. Medical Consultancy Co. Ltd. - Medical Services Pricelist(38242)

my file name is

_Attachment_Copy of L.S.T. Medical Consultancy Co. Ltd. - Medical Services Pricelist(38242)

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 8:21 AM

All replies

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

And it is served from a controller ? Your controller is checking if the file is found and returns a 404 otherwise? How does it check which extension is used (ie xls, xslx, xlsm or whatever ? this is you which posted about finding files without knowing their exact full name ?)

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 9:05 AM
  • User839733648 posted

Hi zhyanadil.it@gmail.com,

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

According to your description, the path of your resource is incorrect, that may cause the error.

I suggest that you could check if the path in your code is right.

If the path is correct and there still exists the issue, please provide the related code so that it will be easier to help with you.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, July 4, 2019 2:36 AM