none
Error Uploading Existing Vsix Extension Update - If you see this page, it is because an error occurred in the system while trying to process your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. This error has been reported to our team for analysis. Error Log

Question

• Hi, 

We have an extension on the visual studio online gallery, last week we tried to update it with a newer version but visual studio online gallery upload ends with an error below.

If you see this page, it is because an error occurred in the system while trying to process your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. This error has been reported to our team for analysis.

Error Log Reference #5fadf750-a44a-4988-a25b-3b1af5c4e8be

We did not change anything about our setup package, our change is very minor about our c# project template, so what is this issue about? Do we need to change anything or there is an error in the vs online gallery upload mchaniscm. This issue is very urgent please help us thanks.

Monday, October 24, 2016 6:16 AM

Answers

• We removed the target vs version support to 14 for the last version. Then upload procedure finished successfully, i guess things have changed for the new vs "15" stuff, therefore imit version support is not suitable for us. 
    Monday, October 24, 2016 12:09 PM

All replies

• We removed the target vs version support to 14 for the last version. Then upload procedure finished successfully, i guess things have changed for the new vs "15" stuff, therefore imit version support is not suitable for us. 
    Monday, October 24, 2016 12:09 PM
  • Hi Logo Yazılım,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

I'm so glad to hear that your issue is solved and thank you for your sharing. It will help other community members who have the same or similar issue.

BTW,  please mark it as answer and it will convenience for them to easier search your solution, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:20 AM