none
Biztalk 2006 R2 outgoing MDN signing certificate revoked RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

We met a problem when we test the AS2 connection with out partner.  The detail situation is as follows:

I can send the message to our partner successfully via AS2, and the MDN is received from our partner successfully. Everything looks fine when we send AS2 message to our partner.

We can receive the AS2 message from our partner, but error occured when we generate the MDN to our partner.  The event log said the signing certificate is revoked. I checked the thumbprint listed in the event log and it is our personal certificate.

Our personal certificate is not revoked and it can sign and encrypt the outgoing AS2 message.

Can anybody help me to slove this problem? Your response will be highly appreciated.

Elly CC

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:43 AM

All replies

• From MSDN, I find below statement:

The Certificate Resolution List Will Be Verified for an Outgoing MDN if the AS2-To Property Is Not Set for the Party In the default agreement for an outgoing MDN, the certificate resolution list verification is performed. If you do not want this verification to be performed, verify that the correct AS2-To party property is set, so the receiving party can be resolved and the party properties can be determined. If so, the default agreement that prompts verification of the certificate resolution list will not be used. You will also need to disable the Check Certification Revocation List property on the General page of the AS2 party properties.

But I double checked the configuration of the partner and the configuration is correct.

It is really weired. Is there anybogy met similiar problem?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:58 AM
  • I had encountered this issue before. In  my case the issue was resolved by adding the AS2-To Property in the PArty settings when you double click the Party in Admin Console (not in AS2 Properties). Also, the other issue was that I did not subscribe the MDN as my Trading Partner wanted Asynchronous AS2 connection (MDN on seperate connection - One Way Receive Port) If you have Synchronous AS2 setup then I would look at the disposition properties in AS2 Setup.

-amit

amit kumar
    Friday, January 14, 2011 4:29 PM
  • Hi Amit

Thank you so much for your response

I just double checked the configuration at our server. And the AS2 party configuration is as follows:

1) The AS2-From is already exists in the party settings.

2) The connection is Synchronous and MDN is signed.

I will add the AS2-To in the party settings to have a try.

Monday, January 17, 2011 6:40 AM