Azure "VM Role" offering RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Marco,

You can register for a local event near you to watch a live stream of the PDC 2010 Keynote. I've heart rumors that there will be talked about the new VM Role. 

With regards,

Patriek
    If this reply is of help to you, please don't forget to mark it as an answer.
    • Marked as answer by Yi-Lun Luo Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:50 AM
    Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:06 AM
  • VM Role Beta is not publicly available yet. But it will be available by the end of the year.
    Lante, shanaolanxing This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Marked as answer by Yi-Lun Luo Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:11 AM
    Monday, November 1, 2010 2:03 AM

All replies

• Sorry we can't talk about roadmaps in a public forum. Stay tuned for PDC, where cloud service will be a highlight. I can't tell you if VM role will be announced at PDC. But you'll definitely see a lot of exciting announcements.
    Lante, shanaolanxing This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    • Unmarked as answer by Yi-Lun Luo Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:11 AM
    Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:09 AM
  • Hi Marco,

You can register for a local event near you to watch a live stream of the PDC 2010 Keynote. I've heart rumors that there will be talked about the new VM Role. 

With regards,

Patriek
    If this reply is of help to you, please don't forget to mark it as an answer.
    Wednesday, October 20, 2010 4:06 AM
  • Hi,

Now the VM role BEta announcement was made at the PDC 2010. I already have MSDN based access to Azure Development portal, but i cannot access the Beta Role as part of my MSDN account. Please guide as to how add that new role as part of my Account or When would the new role become a part of Azure Management Interface.

Thanks

Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:51 PM
  • VM Role Beta is not publicly available yet. But it will be available by the end of the year.
    • Marked as answer by Yi-Lun Luo Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:11 AM
    Monday, November 1, 2010 2:03 AM