can't add sharepoint username/password to sharepoint list RRS feed

• Question

• I added a sharepoint list, but did not save the username and password.  I was hoping that LightSwitch might pick up on this and prompt the user, but it did not.  Now I cannot find anywhere to add this information into my data connection.  If I delete my data connection, then I will lose the the screens I created etc.  Anyone know how to change this?

Thanks,
    Scott

Scott Emick

Monday, December 16, 2013 9:08 PM

Answers

• Hi Scott

As we know, when you connect to sharepoint, If you are building a LightSwitch application for internal/company use then you should select Windows credentials. This means that users on the company domain will connect to SharePoint using their Windows credentials when they run your LightSwitch application. Or you can use Other Credentials, and provide your User name and Password. This is Enter Connection Information procedure.

Best regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Wednesday, December 18, 2013 6:47 AM
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, December 30, 2013 10:04 AM
    Wednesday, December 18, 2013 6:46 AM