none
Fit all pages in the document into one page each RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I have to paste a report generated by erp system from notepad to word, in word all pages is distributed un evenly, mean page 1 from notepad is pasted as it is on page 1 of word but some part of page 2 from notepad is inserted into page 3 of word document , as I have hundreds of pages, it is likely very difficult for me to adjust pages one by one manually is there any way to doing so through macros, for sake of ease I want mentioned that each page of my report starts with word "Invoice" & end on "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------" any ideas about it??

Monday, March 26, 2012 10:29 AM

Answers

• Press Ctrl+H to display the Find and Replace dialog box. For “Find what,” type in the text that should start a new page. In the “Replace with” box, enter ^m^& and then click Replace All.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP
    • Marked as answer by Bruce Song Monday, April 2, 2012 9:14 AM
    Monday, March 26, 2012 2:35 PM

All replies

• Press Ctrl+H to display the Find and Replace dialog box. For “Find what,” type in the text that should start a new page. In the “Replace with” box, enter ^m^& and then click Replace All.

• Marked as answer by Bruce Song Monday, April 2, 2012 9:14 AM
    Monday, March 26, 2012 2:35 PM
  • Dear Blom it works fine, but I got a blank page after each page 

Monday, March 26, 2012 4:03 PM
  • Display nonprinting marks, for example by pressing the ¶ button (on the Home tab). Then you should be able to tell if you have superfluous manual page breaks.

Monday, March 26, 2012 6:05 PM
  • Dear Blom

Is there no way to remove all page breaks at once, because it is very hectic to remove all the page break one by one

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:43 AM
  • Dear Blom

Is there no way to remove all page breaks at once, because it is very hectic to remove all the page break one by one

Search for ^m and replace with nothing.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:59 AM