none
Dev Center Display Issues

Question

• I have 2 machines, one for Windows 8.1, and the other for Windows 10.  The Windows 8 machine displays everything for the Dev Center correctly, but on the Widows 10 machine (laptop), almost nothing shows correctly.  The sidebars expand out but don't display any menu items.  When I select the settings button on the top right, the only menu items that I can see are the Insider Preview toggle and the language.  

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 2:42 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to Dev Center, I'll help you to move this thread to the Publishing Windows Store App Forum. You could get more professional support there.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:13 AM
  • Hi DMaruszewski,

Sorry we can't reproduce your issue.What type of account did you log in to Windows 10's Dashboard? Is it a developer account? Have you ever tried to clean up the browser cache and log back in with your developer account? Have you ever tried logging in to other Windows 10 devices with your account?

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:25 AM
  • No problem. I think it is either something with my laptop. or I'm not doing something simple.  

It is a developer account. This occurred after I logged and went to the dashboard.  I did clear the cache and the cookies, but those actions did not fix the problem.

At this time, I only have one Windows 10 device.

Thank you,

Dave

Friday, May 24, 2019 5:22 PM