none
Why could not type single vaule (9.5) in Font dialog using VS2015?

Question

• I used the Font dialog, but want to type non-integer value in font size, but the dialog did not allow, how to type the single value such as 9.5, 8.5, thank you.

Or how to let Font dialog not show the font size feature?

• Edited by gaxjyxq Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:04 PM
    • Moved by KareninstructorMVP Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:15 AM Moved from VB.NET
    Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello, since this is not a vb.net issue I am moving your thread to the Visual Studio forum.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:15 AM
  • I have used the InstalledFontCollection class to get fonts, thank you

Wednesday, March 16, 2016 3:31 AM
  • Hi gaxjyxq,

I'm glad that you have used the InstalledFontCollection class to resolve your problem. Thanks for sharing your solution here. Please mark your reply as answer which is benefit to other communities who has the same problem.

This forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

If any problem about Visual Studio IDE in future, please feel free to come back to our forum create new thread.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Thursday, March 17, 2016 5:33 AM