ERROR EN VISUAL 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Tengo un proyecto realizado en VS2008, y estoy utilizando un control label de infragistics donde le asigno un gráfico a la propiedad image del appearance. He pasado el proyecto a VS2010 y esa misma propiedad me devuelve un error cunado asigno la imagen:
    "Error al generar el código para la propiedad 'Image'. El error es: 'El nombre de ensamblado o el código base dado no es válido. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80131047)'"
    Monday, June 3, 2013 4:24 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

this is an English forum. For better help and support you should ask your question in English or in one of your local forums.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013 4:30 PM
  • I have a project in VS2008, and I'm using a label control of infragistics where I assign a graphic to the image property's appearance. I passed the project to VS2010 and the same property returns an error Cunado I assign the image:
    "Failed to generate code for property 'Image'. The error is: 'The assembly name or codebase is invalid given. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)'"
    Monday, June 3, 2013 4:45 PM
  • I have a project in VS2008, and I'm using a label control of infragistics where I assign a graphic to the image property's appearance. I passed the project to VS2010 and the same property returns an error Cunado I assign the image:
    "Failed to generate code for property 'Image'. The error is: 'The assembly name or codebase is invalid given. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)'"

Monday, June 3, 2013 6:48 PM
    Monday, June 3, 2013 6:48 PM
  • Hi Miguel,

Would you like to try this suggestion: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/91edc833-d8f6-45b3-b92a-096f03e9126c/

The problem has something to do with VS hosting. Just turn it off from the properties -> debug screen and it works great. Probably clears up some other issues as well, sounds like a security risk, and possibly a resource hog.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Mike Feng Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:15 AM
    Tuesday, June 4, 2013 1:24 AM