none
Load profile error

Question

• Hi!

I have annoying problem with my DLA jobs history. When I try load profiles for my old jobs, this error is occurring:

Friday, October 14, 2016 7:20 PM

Answers

• Hi, currently the job files expire after a month. If you want them to last longer, you can set the expiration on the individual files. There isn't a feature that will let you easily figure out the paths at this time though. We'll note the scenario. I'll also check to see if there's a way to change the default expiration for those files at the account level.
    Saturday, October 15, 2016 2:15 AM
  • Hi, besides of set expiration for individual files, you can also save associated files of the job to you local disk for further use. Use "save job to local disk" button at the top of Job View (the rightmost one) to save, and then through Data Lake menu -> Job View to Browse from your local disk to reopen the saved job.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 7:45 AM

All replies

• Hi, currently the job files expire after a month. If you want them to last longer, you can set the expiration on the individual files. There isn't a feature that will let you easily figure out the paths at this time though. We'll note the scenario. I'll also check to see if there's a way to change the default expiration for those files at the account level.
    Saturday, October 15, 2016 2:15 AM
  • Hi, besides of set expiration for individual files, you can also save associated files of the job to you local disk for further use. Use "save job to local disk" button at the top of Job View (the rightmost one) to save, and then through Data Lake menu -> Job View to Browse from your local disk to reopen the saved job.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 7:45 AM