.NCF in iPhone & Blackberry RRS feed

• Question

• I have developed a windows mobile application which needs .NCF 3.5. I was wondering can I simply install the framework and use the application on Blackberry and iPhone?
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 10:25 AM

Answers

• Already answered Your question in NETCF section of this forum. Please do not double post.
    If You'll find my answer satisfactory or helpful - mark it as answered or vote for it! Thank You.

I'm on MSDN just like MD House in the clinic. But I'm also a human which sometimes needs to see another doctor :)

After 3 years of WiMo developement - now switching to Bada OS.
    So long WM's lack of everything, welcome fully fledged Bada SDK :D.
    • Marked as answer by Shah Bhavik Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:07 AM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:02 AM

All replies

• Already answered Your question in NETCF section of this forum. Please do not double post.
    If You'll find my answer satisfactory or helpful - mark it as answered or vote for it! Thank You.

I'm on MSDN just like MD House in the clinic. But I'm also a human which sometimes needs to see another doctor :)

After 3 years of WiMo developement - now switching to Bada OS.
    So long WM's lack of everything, welcome fully fledged Bada SDK :D.
    • Marked as answer by Shah Bhavik Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:07 AM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:02 AM
  • I just wanted to ensure every category it was posted on...
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:07 AM
  • A lot of us read through all of the smart device forums. Duplicate postings aren't necessary, your question will be seen. 
    Joel Ivory Johnson | http://www.j2i.net | Device Application Development MVP
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:36 PM
  • Thanks Joel, I'll keep that in mind. but there ain't a way I can take off a post can I? if yeah let me know.Thanks  anyways.
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 5:54 PM
  • You can delete your own post by reopening the post and selecting "Delete." Though I believe the option to delete an initial post may disappear once people begin to respond to it (in some cases). 
    Joel Ivory Johnson | http://www.j2i.net | Device Application Development MVP
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:14 PM