Which technology is fit for my matrimonial site RRS feed

• Question

• User-471420332 posted
    Hi All,
    Actually I am developing one matrimonial site, so I have 6 years experience with c# asp.net web form. Is it bad to develop using web forms. If bad then tell me which is suitable for developing marriage matrimonial site.
    Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:38 PM

Answers

• User475983607 posted
    There is nothing “bad” about developing with web forms. The latest technology is Razor Pages if you want to dive into the newer stuff. Do a bit of investigation and select the framework that works best.
    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:45 PM
  • User409696431 posted

It is your choice what technology to use.  No one can tell you which is best, since it depends on the nature of your site, your experience, and if it is worth your time to learn MVC, or if you need to host it on a non-Windows server.

If your goal is to get one site working, quickly, on a Windows host, not to become a generalist on asp.net site development, use what you know - webforms.

Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:46 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted
    There is nothing “bad” about developing with web forms. The latest technology is Razor Pages if you want to dive into the newer stuff. Do a bit of investigation and select the framework that works best.
    Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:45 PM
  • User409696431 posted

It is your choice what technology to use.  No one can tell you which is best, since it depends on the nature of your site, your experience, and if it is worth your time to learn MVC, or if you need to host it on a non-Windows server.

If your goal is to get one site working, quickly, on a Windows host, not to become a generalist on asp.net site development, use what you know - webforms.

Sunday, July 15, 2018 5:46 PM