How can I change the orientation (landscape) of my OneNote file to portrait when I export it as PDF? RRS feed

• Question

• I am on Mac and using the version 15.4 one note

After I've typed up my notes on OneNote, I want to export them as a PDF, however the PDF always comes out in landscape orientation and it is very frustrating. I tried many ways to solve this problem but I never succeeded.

How can I export it into portrait orientation? Please help! 

Thanks!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is for developers discussing devleoping issues about apps for Office. Since the issue is more realtive to end-user issue on mac, I suggest that you get more effective response from Office for Mac forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Monday, February 2, 2015 11:10 PM
    Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:27 AM