none
Please help me RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am new to Biztalk and created a EDI 835 map. But when I validate the instance of output schema getting a error like below and could you please help me.

Error 4 Validate Instance failed for schema Map_835A1_RemitAdvice_trg.xsd, file: <file:///C:\edi835_test1.txt>. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\EDI_835\EDI_835\Map_835A1_RemitAdvice_trg.xsd 

Here is the ouput 

Invoking component...

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\EDI_835\EDI_835\Map_835A1_RemitAdvice_trg.xsd: warning BEC1007: Node "<Schema>" - Target namespace is empty.

Validation generated XML output <file:///C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\_SchemaData\Map_835A1_RemitAdvice_trg_output.xml>.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\_SchemaData\Map_835A1_RemitAdvice_trg_output.xml: warning BEC2004: Root element is missing.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\EDI_835\EDI_835\Map_835A1_RemitAdvice_trg.xsd: error BEC2004: Validate Instance failed for schema Map_835A1_RemitAdvice_trg.xsd, file: <file:///C:\edi835_test1.txt>.

Component invocation succeeded.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:38 PM

Answers

• If you are using a custom flat-file schema then you are right in using a custom pipeline with the document schema and/or other schemas specifying your custom flat-file schema.

Otherwise, if you are using one of the BizTalk EDI schemas or one that has been slightly modified, you need to use the EdiReceive pipeline. If this was not an option perhaps you had not added a BizTalk application reference to the BizTalk EDI Application which has the EDIReceive pipeline.

Thanks,

Friday, September 26, 2008 5:38 PM

All replies

• Can you verify that the source and target schemas used in the map are correct by validating them individually? From the error looks like target ns is missing in one of the schemas.

Koushik

Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:25 AM
  • I verified and couldn't see any issues. I can "Test map" and "Validate map" but when I do "Validate Instance" of output schema I am getting the above message. At the same time I am able to "validate" this schema. I am stuck with it and could you please help. There is no "validate" , "validate Instance" and "generate Instance" issues with my Input schema.

Thursday, September 25, 2008 11:37 AM
  • I ignored the above message (schema validatte instance message)  and created an orchestration and deployed the solution. When I drop the file in the infolder I am getting below error message on Admin consol.

I did verified that the send port is enlisted and please help me.... If any one likes I can send the complete solution as well. I am stuck here and please please please help me.......

The Messaging engine failed to process a message submitted by adapter:FILE Source URL:c:\Receive_835\*.txt. Details:The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

A message received by adapter "FILE" on receive location "EDI_835_1.0.0.0_EDI_835.EDI_835_Orchestration_Port_1_36e12a06852eab1e_ReceiveLocation" with URI "c:\Receive_835\*.txt" is suspended.

Error details: The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. This error occurs if the subscribing orchestration or send port has not been enlisted, or if some of the message properties necessary for subscription evaluation have not been promoted. Please use the Biztalk Administration console to troubleshoot this failure.

MessageId: {C41896CC-F4C8-4F2C-B64B-BECFE5F0264A}

InstanceID: {9B7B95C4-D9B5-4DC1-A72F-D7550E43D2BF}

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

Thursday, September 25, 2008 1:52 PM
  • This error occurs the wrong pipeline is being used on the receive location. I would check if you are using the PassThruReceive pipeline rather than EdiReceive.

Thanks,

Friday, September 26, 2008 1:56 AM
  • I am using the Pipeline I created for Receive function. Infact I tried with all the avaliable pipelines;but no luck. If I use XMLReceive pipeline it will complain about data. Since I am using flat file it won't match with xml

Friday, September 26, 2008 5:23 PM
  • If you are using a custom flat-file schema then you are right in using a custom pipeline with the document schema and/or other schemas specifying your custom flat-file schema.

Otherwise, if you are using one of the BizTalk EDI schemas or one that has been slightly modified, you need to use the EdiReceive pipeline. If this was not an option perhaps you had not added a BizTalk application reference to the BizTalk EDI Application which has the EDIReceive pipeline.

Thanks,

Friday, September 26, 2008 5:38 PM