headers and footers tripling I need to DELETE THE HEADER AND FOOTER AND CANNOT FIND OUT HOW RRS feed

• Question

• I am so terribly frustrated with this issue that I am about to cry.  I have worked hours on eliminating duplications that on my old Front Page Maker was done simply with one simple command on the top of the page under Shared Borders.  I downloaded my very large website (southern-style.com) into Expression Web 4 (bought for $150 because for some reasong my Front Page Maker would not load onto my new computer) with the intent of turning a personal website into a business.  I find that in attempting to change the header to one more suited to my business I now have 3 headers.  The website is simply too extensive to go through and change each page, though I have been trying for a LONG time to do so. 

PLEASE HELP ME!  

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:44 PM

All replies

• SBRamsey,

You may wish to post into the Expression Web forum instead of this one, the Expression design forum:

http://social.expression.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/web/threads

I believe, from only reading some threads, that shared borders are not supported in Expression Web. But I could be wrong and a search of the Expression Web forum will probably be a good thing to do regarding the shared borders issue.

Take care, Mike

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:06 PM
  • Please explain me so briefly

Thanks

Omar Guzman

Monday, July 4, 2011 1:01 PM