none
Stack Call Error When Opening Project On Computer RRS feed

• Question

• I built project on computer 1, I want to copy everything in my C:\Users\Owner-Laptop\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Test_Project folder to a new computer, and I did just that, zipped it and copy/paste onto new pc.  However, when I try to open it on the other pc (computer 2) I geta Stack Call Error.  Why will the project not load?  Both computers have the .Net framework 4.0 and are running that.
    Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:12 AM

Answers

• Doesn't look like this thread ever got moved....I ended up just uninstalling VS2010, using CCleaner to clean the registry then re-installing VS2010 and the issue is corrected.  Don't know what the actual cause was, but that is the resolution I came up with.
    • Marked as answer by IndigoMontoya Saturday, March 9, 2013 12:37 AM
    Saturday, March 9, 2013 12:37 AM

All replies

• you get error while opening project in VS or while running it? and what does it have to do with VSTO?
    Saturday, March 2, 2013 6:41 AM
  • When opening it.  And you are correct, I didn't realize I was in the VSTO forums, this should be a general VS ?

Can a moderator please move this?

Saturday, March 2, 2013 4:52 PM
  • Doesn't look like this thread ever got moved....I ended up just uninstalling VS2010, using CCleaner to clean the registry then re-installing VS2010 and the issue is corrected.  Don't know what the actual cause was, but that is the resolution I came up with.
    • Marked as answer by IndigoMontoya Saturday, March 9, 2013 12:37 AM
    Saturday, March 9, 2013 12:37 AM