none
Only loading notice when searching a product on my.visualstudio.com/downloads RRS feed

• Question

• If I'm searching for a product e.g. Office 2010 Professional on the new msdn portal (my.visualstudio.com/downloads), it lists me the product. But beneath the product, it don't shows me a download link but it shows me a notice that it's loading (I could wait for an hour, i don't go away and show me the download link). If i'm searching with the text "office 2010 service pack 2", then it shows me 2 download links and if I want, i could download these two packages.

The same thing happens, if i'm searching for "sql server express 2016".
    But then it shows me the download link for sql server express 2016, but for the service pack it shows me the loading notice.

Are the download servers on heavy load (My location is in switzerland)? Or whats the problem? 
    I have the problem since Monday.

SQL Server 2016 Express loading notice

Office 2010 Pro loading notice

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:29 PM

All replies

• Same here. Tested on several machines and different browsers. All with the same result: "loading" notice but no buttons :(
    Wednesday, November 8, 2017 4:40 PM
  • Occurs because issue in UTC date conversion of release dates to your local language date format browser configuration. (Not understanding the difference between day and monthfor dates day < 12;) 

To solve the issue in Google Chrome:

• Browser settings
    • Settings Advanced > Languages 
    • Check under Language > Order languages based on your preference
    • Move English (United States) or English to the top so as first preference language.

To solve the issue in Inter Explorer

• Tools > Internet Options
    • Languages
    • Set Language Preference
    • Move English to the top

I tried to solve the issue by editing profile settings (my.visualstudio.com) 

• Edit Profile > Preferences selecting an other date pattern doesn't solve the issue.
    • Proposed as answer by MikeH2005 Thursday, November 9, 2017 2:38 PM
    Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:05 AM
  • Occurs because issue in UTC date conversion of release dates to your local language date format browser configuration. (Not understanding the difference between day and monthfor dates day < 12;) 

• Browser settings
    • Move English (United States) or English to the top so as first preference language.

• Languages

• Edit Profile > Preferences selecting an other date pattern doesn't solve the issue.
    Solved the problem here - thank you so much!
    Friday, November 10, 2017 7:31 AM

• Browser settings

• Languages

Worked for me as well. Great job & thanks!
    Friday, November 10, 2017 1:22 PM